Edge Solutions Group features Laserfiche® to create simple and elegant document management solutions that help your organization run smarter. More than 25,000 organizations—including government offices, Fortune 1000 companies, healthcare organizations and non-profits—have used Laserfiche software to streamline processes for managing documents, records and workflow. By digitizing paper archives, Laserfiche enables users to instantly pinpoint the information they need, collaborate more effectively and complete daily tasks more efficiently.
- Capture – Flexible alternatives for preparing paper and electronic documents for archival, retrieval and distribution.
- Manage – Reduce misfiling, document retrieval time and costly photocopying and paper distribution.
- Distribute – Staff in remote offices, clients, the public and individuals within and beyond your organization have fast access to work at peak productivity.
- Workflow – Increase productivity by automating document-centered work processes. Routing and notification services guarantee smooth workflow despite user absence.
- Integrate Software – The Laserfiche Integrator’s Toolkit™ provides the capability of quickly and cost-effectively developing custom imaging applications tailored to your business needs, including third-party applications.
- Secure Web access – User and role-based options ensure compliance with government and industry-mandated standards, including Department of Defense (DoD) standard 5015.2.
Add EdgeFiler to your Laserfiche solution and streamline the process of review, metadata entry, classification and filing of your documents.
Contact Edge Solutions Group today to schedule custom demo at (310) 499-4929 or email Hello@EdgeSG.com.
Edge Solutions provides continuing IT services for my company. I’ve worked with Michael for years. He and his staff are experts at what they do, are on top of things and go the extra mile for their clients. Michael is the guy OTHER IT guys call when they can’t figure something out. I cannot say enough about Michael and his team and highly recommend them.–Cynthia Brubaker, tipsntrends, inc.
Michael is the best. Top professional. Great industry knowledge, honest and accessible. I could not recommend an IT professional with more enthusiasm than I do Michael.–Nicholas Connon, Connon Wood Scheidemantle, LLP
Michael and his team are first class and are there when you need them. I recommend them completely.–Jeff Lotman, Global Icons
Michael and his team have been a pleasure to work with. Our systems have run more smoothly since he came on board as our IT support. He is easily accessible for questions and concerns and quick and effective at resolving any problems that arise.–Melody Young, Geibleson, Young & Co.
Michael is by far the best IT Consultant around! His entire team is great. I have referred Michael on several occasions and they all agree with me.–Lauren Schreiber, Masserman & Ducey, LLP
Michael has a broad skill set ranging from document management (Laserfiche), storage, databases and custom applications. He is responsive and willing to do the work needed to accomplish your goals.–Michael Jakovich, CBIZ
We have saved considerable amount of time and resources while dealing with challenging IT issues thanks to advice and assistance from Edge Solutions Group.–Peter Kalev, SFW, LLC
I have had the good fortune to work with Michael for the last 18 years. I was hired to provide structured cabling (copper and fiber) on several voice/data/video/AV jobs for medium and large firms in the Southern California area. Michael Kamen and his co-workers at Edge provide appropriate, state-of-the-art hardware, software, telecom solutions and ongoing support for all of the technology needs of their clients. I have recommended Michael to many of my clients with confidence and continue to do so. I look forward to working with him in the future.–Bill Farhood, BF Datacom