3CX Phone System is a software-based IP PBX for Windows which replaces traditional PBX hardware phones. It is based on the SIP standard and supports standard SIP software / hardware phones. It allows calls to be made via a VOIP service provider or via the regular PSTN. Easy to install and configure, it includes a web-based configuration interface, voice mail, auto attendant, call hunting and other features. Both commercial and a free edition are available.
- Software-based PBX
- Easily managable
- Low cost
- Complete phone system – Provides call switching, routing & queueing
- Purchase cost dramatically lower than a traditional hardware PBX
- Scaleable – Unlimited extensions and phone lines. No proprietary expansion modules needed!
- Web based configuration & status indication – Easy phone system management!
- Unified Communications – Receive voice mail via e-mail& see user presence
- Auto Attendant (e.g. 1 for sales, 2 for support, etc.)
- Reduce long distance and inter office call costs
- No more expensive proprietary system phones – Use standard SIP phones
- Eliminate the phone wiring and make moving offices easier
- Easy call control, presence and extension management
- Click to Dial & Call Pop-up for Microsoft Outlook
- Receive & Make calls via the standard PSTN using VoIP Gateways or cards
- Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks, VoIP providers or Skype Connect!
- Out of the box configuration for many VoIP Providers, VoIP Gateways, Skype™ and IP Phones.
Edge Solutions provides continuing IT services for my company. I’ve worked with Michael for years. He and his staff are experts at what they do, are on top of things and go the extra mile for their clients. Michael is the guy OTHER IT guys call when they can’t figure something out. I cannot say enough about Michael and his team and highly recommend them.–Cynthia Brubaker, tipsntrends, inc.
Michael is the best. Top professional. Great industry knowledge, honest and accessible. I could not recommend an IT professional with more enthusiasm than I do Michael.–Nicholas Connon, Connon Wood Scheidemantle, LLP
Michael and his team are first class and are there when you need them. I recommend them completely.–Jeff Lotman, Global Icons
Michael and his team have been a pleasure to work with. Our systems have run more smoothly since he came on board as our IT support. He is easily accessible for questions and concerns and quick and effective at resolving any problems that arise.–Melody Young, Geibleson, Young & Co.
Michael is by far the best IT Consultant around! His entire team is great. I have referred Michael on several occasions and they all agree with me.–Lauren Schreiber, Masserman & Ducey, LLP
Michael has a broad skill set ranging from document management (Laserfiche), storage, databases and custom applications. He is responsive and willing to do the work needed to accomplish your goals.–Michael Jakovich, CBIZ
We have saved considerable amount of time and resources while dealing with challenging IT issues thanks to advice and assistance from Edge Solutions Group.–Peter Kalev, SFW, LLC
I have had the good fortune to work with Michael for the last 18 years. I was hired to provide structured cabling (copper and fiber) on several voice/data/video/AV jobs for medium and large firms in the Southern California area. Michael Kamen and his co-workers at Edge provide appropriate, state-of-the-art hardware, software, telecom solutions and ongoing support for all of the technology needs of their clients. I have recommended Michael to many of my clients with confidence and continue to do so. I look forward to working with him in the future.–Bill Farhood, BF Datacom