One of the biggest reasons why Edge Solutions Group is rapidly expanding over the last several months is our commitment to deploying, delivering and maintaining for our clients, cutting edge technology that saves money. Topping the hot list this week is our newest managed service that all of our newest clients are raving about: The 3CX VoIP phone systems. 3CX is a software based PBX that enables extensions to make calls via Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services. It’s essentially an internet phone system that completely replaces proprietary PBX. Most importantly it saves your business time and money. Here are some of the key features of 3CX:
- The 3CX interface is very easy to use and is pre-configured for use with all popular IP phones, VoIP Gateways, and VoIP providers.
- It comes as standard with a Skype gateway.
- You will need much less time to come to grips with replacing your old telephone system.
- Because 3CX is based on Windows, it’s also much easier to integrate with existing Windows server applications, such as Exchange server, Microsoft Outlook and so on.
- Functionality can be easily configured out of the box and its integration is what delivers real cost-benefits to a company.
- Complete phone system – Provides call switching, routing & queuing
- Purchase cost dramatically lower than a traditional hardware PBX
- Scalable – Unlimited extensions and phone lines. No proprietary expansion modules needed!
- Web based configuration & status indication – Easy phone system management!
- Unified Communications – Receive voice mail via e-mail& see user presence
- Auto Attendant (e.g. 1 for sales, 2 for support, etc.)
- Reduce long distance and inter office call costs
- No more expensive proprietary system phones – Use standard SIP phones
- Eliminate the phone wiring and make moving offices easier
- Easy call control, presence and extension management
- Click to Dial & Call Pop-up for Microsoft Outlook
- Receive & Make calls via the standard PSTN using VoIP Gateways or cards
- Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks, VoIP providers or Skype Connect!
- Out of the box configuration for many VoIP Providers, VoIP Gateways, Skype™ and IP Phones.
We have spent a lot of time removing the challenges of deploying an IP phone system by delivering a solution that runs on Microsoft Windows, a system that we know and trust, and by automatically configuring VoIP Gateways, IP phones and VoIP providers, taking away a lot of the complexity of telephony. We can’t stress enough the efficiency and savvy of bundling a cutting edge, Microsoft compatible VoIP phone system with a virtualized environment, all managed by one company that delivers 24/7 support. With this 3CX product, we can deploy, configure, troubleshoot, and manage a cost efficient phone system for small to medium size businesses, without worrying about compatibility issues since they work well in virtual environments, and a 3CX system running on a virtualized infrastructure is, as you all know, our calling card, our closer, our Kobe Byrant.
Speaking of Kobe Bryant, everyone here in Southern California is devastated by the news that our beloved future hall-of-famer went down with an Achilles tear. Kobe may be part Mamba, but much like Homer’s great Trojan warrior, Kobe is also part human. Why bring up the Lakers’ star when talking about the benefits of VoIP? Well, our service has a lot in common with the Lakers guard. He wears #24, we deliver 24 hour managed 3CX service that guarantees a timely response from our certified help desk IT consultants. He loves to isolate the defense and attack the rim; we love to isolate 3CX servers and attack the issues by running a virtualized machine monitor rooted in hypervisor technology, eliminating downtime due to unforeseen outages. He does a little bit of everything on the court, but specializes in scoring. We do a little bit of everything for your small business network infrastructure, but we specialize in customer service. Finally, there is nobody more trustworthy in crunch time than Kobe Bryant. There’s nobody more trusted to deliver the best, and fastest 3CX solutions during critical times than Edge Solutions Group.
Don’t believe me? Ask our clients:
“I’ve worked with Michael for years. He and his staff are experts at what they do, are on top of things, and go the extra mile for their clients. Michael is the guy OTHER IT guys call when they can’t figure something out. I cannot say enough about this Michael and his team and highly recommend”
–Cynthia Brubaker, tipsntrends, inc.
“Michael is the best. Top professional. Great industry knowledge. Honest. Accessible. I could not recommend an IT professional with more enthusiasm than I do for Michael.”
–Nicholas Connon, Connon Wood Scheidemantle, LLP
Michael and his team are first class and are there when you need them the most. Would recommend him completely”
–Jeff Lotman, Global Icons
So, If you’re a business owner and you need corporate VoIP communication solutions, and you care about getting the most out of every dollar, call Edge Solutions Group and ask for the IT Mamba himself, Michael Kaman, at (310) 499-4929 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to tweet us @edgemanaged
As usual I’ll include a video link here to basic introduction to VoIP telephony